Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

Sunday 30 January 2011

Jewellery Design Project

What is my GOLD?
This was the title for my latest 2 week project at Art C
ollege. I decided that my Gold was my life and time. I enjoyed using old clock bits and pieces, using Photoshop to enhance my photos and digital clock bits & pieces to develop my research into what my designs could look like.
Here are some of my sample design ideas.
I like the idea of having a snooze button, a rewind button and a pause button in my life. I like the fun side to this as well as the more thought provoking meaning.
If I decide to go on to study jewellery design in second year I would like to take these design ideas further and create wearable pieces.
I've got a 2 week textile project, then another 2 week jewellery project then I put forward my request for my study option for 2nd year. How time flies!

2 comments:

  1. AWSOME!!!!! these are sooooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work opens up to me what art is. its not just about drawing and painting. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Leave a few words....