Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

Friday 30 April 2010

Sea Urchin Accessories




I am working on a project based around a water theme and I am in the process of developing samples for a bag, scarf and a pair of mittens.

I'm developing my ideas from some sea urchins that I collected from a holiday in Crete.
I'm enjoying using the green and purple colours and experimenting with lots of textures. I've also starting knitting again for one of the accessories!

Hopefully the finished pieces will be displayed on the catwalk at Dundee College Fashion Show at the beginning of June.

3 comments:

  1. love the top piece and the samples have a lovely ethereal quality to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your sea urchin work. The colours and textures are so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a few words....