Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

Sunday 13 June 2010

Dundee College Exhibition




This is my booth at the Exhibition.
You'll maybe recognise some of the pieces from earlier blogs.
I had a couple of hours to s
et it up but I had planned it in my head before hand. I think it worked well. The preview evening was great, very busy and lots of interest.





A little bit more detail here.







The Jam Pot display. I had the idea for the cupboard and Peter made it for me!







This is how I displayed my accessories. I
made a couple of brooches to pin on the wrap and the bag.





Someone wanted me to make a brooch and earrings to match. I have to say it feels fantastic when someone wants to buy my work.





More jewellery developments - delicious earrings and a brooch!

I'm finished at Dundee College now. I really enjoyed it, I was inspired by my tutors and friends and I will miss being at college and seeing everyone. Time to move on.....









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Sheila. I love the cupboard and your jampot series would grace any kitchen. Your display of work looks impressive. I hope you carry on with your textiles and blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelia, thank you for inviting me to look at your blog / textiles work. It's brilliant, you must be so pleased with the end results. I am wondering where the future will take you :) Looking forward to seeing the real thing soon, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila, I have been looking at your textile projects and they are really lovely. all of them, but I really liked the strawberries! and also the exhibition at Dundee college. you must be really pleased with all your work. Wishing you lots of luck with your degree course at Dundee I am sure you will love it. sue.x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a few words....