Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Images of Turkish Holiday

Here are some photos from my Turkish holiday. Some inspiration for future projects I hope.



View from our boat trip.









We went to look at a couple of apartments for sale. Maybe just a bit too small!



Hand made woollen socks on sale in the bazaar....it was far too hot for socks!


Wouldn't mind a Turkish carpet though.


Loved the colours on these boats.


They certainly know how to recycle their containers.


I'm sure I saw some snakes in the reeds.


The spectacular sunset at Calis beach.




If only we had some local bakeries like this one and so cheap.



.


Some lace I bought from a weeTurkish local shop. So lovely and cheap too. I'll put it to good use soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a few words....